Article Text

PDF

CS gas exposure in a crowded night club: the consequences for an accident and emergency department.
  1. A Breakell,
  2. G G Bodiwala
  1. Accident and Emergency Department, Leicester Royal Infirmary, UK.

    Abstract

    A case is reported of deliberate release of CS gas (O-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile) in an enclosed space and the consequences for an accident and emergency department.

    Statistics from Altmetric.com

    Request permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.

    Linked Articles

    • Letter
      M M Stark
    • Letter
      J Henry