CS gas exposure in a crowded night club: the consequences for an accident and emergency department.
A case is reported of deliberate release of CS gas (O-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile) in an enclosed space and the consequences for an accident and emergency department.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.