If you are interested in how to subscribe as an institution please contact your regional sales representative, or our sales office, by registering your interest below.
Subscribe today and your institution will enjoy full access to Emergency Medicine Journal (EMJ) – providing the very latest advances in emergency medicine and acute care.
- Global, high quality research from The Royal College of Emergency Medicine’s journal
- Test your knowledge with EMJ IChallenge
- Gain CPD through our learning modules
Print and Online
- Monthly print copy of EMJ delivered to your institution
- Find the best evidence to answer common clinical questions
- Save time and digest information in a way that suits you with our multimedia content
Subscribe as an individual today to get full access to all new and previous content from Emergency Medicine Journal (EMJ) – providing the very latest advances in emergency medicine and acute care.
£171 per year
- More than 30 years of high quality research
- Enjoy 24/7 access on your desktop, tablet or smartphone
Print and Online
£312 per year
- Monthly delivery of EMJ print copy directly to you
- Full access to the online journal and back archive
About your subscription
Receiving your print copies
Within four weeks of placing your order you will be sent the current issue of the publication, the print journal will be delivered to the address that you provide when you register.
Renewing your subscription
Our subscriptions are annual and last for 365 days from date of purchase. This does not mean your subscription will automatically end after 365 days as you will receive a renewal notice prior to its end which will enable you to continue your subscription without interruption.
If you have any further queries about your subscription, please contact our customer services team on +44 (0) 207111 1105 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the journal
You can find out more about the Emergency Medicine Journal here.